*Beyoncé voice* Baby, I can see your Halo . . . and now you can, too! Take a look at these two new figures from Kotobukiya, the ArtFX+Halo Mjolnir Mark V and Mark VI. This collectors’ box features exclusive cover art made especially for the acclaimed ArtFX+ series. And wait until you get a load of all of the features these guys come stocked with! The rare double set comes with two base tech suits, red Mark VI armor, blue Mark V armor, two magnums and two plasma swords.
And because we’re all about versatility here at CmdStore, the tech suits are compatible with other Halo ArtFX+ armor sets from Kotobukiya. Each tech suit features 10 points of articulation in the upper body, allowing you to re-create the most #fierce and #fabulous poses from the games. And if you thought it couldn’t get any more enticing, armor pieces slide into place with a quick and easy fit. Done deal, dude. Add these two to your cart now. You know what to do.
With Iron Man 2 behind us and The Avengers on the way, everyone is still pumped up about the sheer awesomeness of Tony Stark.
Sideshow and Hot Toys come together again to make a fantastic new figure of the billionaire industrialist-turned-superhero. It’s a brilliant rendering of the hero and if you’re a fan of the movies or just the character in general, then you should definitely grab this one.
Not convinced? Then you should at least check out the extremely awesome list of accessories–including a light-up feature.
* Authentic, fully-realized likeness of Mark V from Iron Man 2
* Stands approximately 30 cm tall
* Over 36 points of articulations
* LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated*)
* LED-lighted left and right arms (white light, battery operated*)
* One (1) additional interchangeable battle damaged left arm
* One (1) additional interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
* Six (6) interchangeable palms including:
* One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers, improved articulations and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated*)
* One (1) pair of fists
* One (1) battle damaged left open palm
* One (1) battle damaged left relaxed palm
* Metallic red and silvery-grey painted armor
* One (1) suitcase
* One (1) figure stand with Mark V nameplate and the movie logo
* One (1) additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (**white light, battery operated)
Sideshow and Hot Roys band together once again to present an absolutely awesome bust of Iron Man’s Mark V armor, as seen in IRON MAN 2. As you’d expect from the names, this item is high in detail, completely faithful to the film’s design and looks great on any Marvel fan’s display shelf.
Standing about 10 inches tall, it features LED lights in the eyes and chest, which require 3 AAA batteries.
* Stands approximately 9.5 inches
* LED-lighted eyes and heart (battery operated – not included)
* Metallic red and silver painting on armor
* Specially designed square stand, featuring the Mark V nameplate and movie logo