With Iron Man 2 behind us and The Avengers on the way, everyone is still pumped up about the sheer awesomeness of Tony Stark.
Sideshow and Hot Toys come together again to make a fantastic new figure of the billionaire industrialist-turned-superhero. It’s a brilliant rendering of the hero and if you’re a fan of the movies or just the character in general, then you should definitely grab this one.
Not convinced? Then you should at least check out the extremely awesome list of accessories–including a light-up feature.
* Authentic, fully-realized likeness of Mark V from Iron Man 2
* Stands approximately 30 cm tall
* Over 36 points of articulations
* LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated*)
* LED-lighted left and right arms (white light, battery operated*)
* One (1) additional interchangeable battle damaged left arm
* One (1) additional interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
* Six (6) interchangeable palms including:
* One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers, improved articulations and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated*)
* One (1) pair of fists
* One (1) battle damaged left open palm
* One (1) battle damaged left relaxed palm
* Metallic red and silvery-grey painted armor
* One (1) suitcase
* One (1) figure stand with Mark V nameplate and the movie logo
* One (1) additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (**white light, battery operated)