I would have loved to see more of this guy, to be honest, as he was one of the few real positives in the critically-panned Spider-Man 3. James Franco as Harry Osborne was fantastic and gave wider audiences a chance to enjoy his performances. Now, perhaps aware of how truly awesome Franco has been since then, Sideshow and Hot Toys are reaching back to 2007 and bringing you a rendering of Franco’s Harry as New Goblin.
Beyond the amazing resemblance, this figure boasts a ton of other features that make it a real quality collectible from the folks who do it best.
* Additional switch-out head with green mask and protective eye glasses
* Stands approximately 30 cm tall
* TrueType body with 30 points of articulation
* Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
* One (1) pair of relaxed palms with right palm for holding sword and left palm for holding pumpkin bomb
* One (1) pair of fists
* One (1) black and green jacket with elbow pads, belt and sword sheath on the back
* One (1) pair of black pants
* One (1) pair of black snow boots
* Three (3) swords with different lengths
* One (1) set of pumpkin bomb
* One (1) pair of forearm armor weapons (right side can be interchanged to fighting mode)
* One (1) sword pocket with straps
* One (1) sword sheath
* One (1) sky stick with light-up function and transparent stand
* Figurine stand with New Goblin nameplate and the movie logo
It’s a pre-order and will be shipping in the third quarter of this year. Grab it now to reserve yours while supplies last!