Arnold Schwarzenegger created an iconic character in James Cameron’s Terminator 2: Judgment Day, which itself was a great triumph. It was a breakthrough film in terms of special effects and technology and paved the way for so many of the CG-rich movies we have today. In honour of all it did and to commemorate the Terminator before he became the Governator, Sideshow has released a brilliant 12-inch figure that fans of the film are sure to love.
Because it’s Sideshow, you can expect the T-800 to not only be striking, brilliantly sculpted and an excellent piece of movie memorabilia, but to come with a ton of accessories that round it out. Here’s the list:
* Newly developed rubber upper body with PVC material limbs and over 30 points of articulation
* Two pairs of interchangeable hands
* One pair of interchangeable endoskeleton forearms
* Figure base with T-800 nameplate and ‘Terminator 2: Judgment Day’ movie logo
* Detailed costume including black faux-leather jacket and belt with buckle, jeans, grey T-shirt and black boots
* Gold rose box with 6 red roses