There’s a new, stunning Sideshow 12-inch figure that’s just arrived and is in-stock following a too-long wait for it to be released. You may already have snagged this one on pre-order, but if you haven’t, or if you’re new to the figure altogether, here’s a look:
Standing 12 inches tall, clad in real fabrics and featuring an uncanny (really!) likeness of Robert Downey Jr., Sideshow’s brought us a rendering of playboy Tony Stark down in his Stark Industries workshop and testing out the inner workings of his Iron Man costume, arc reactor glowing brightly as he powers up his signature weapon, the Repulsor.
Naturally, though, and as is the way with seemingly every Sideshow figure yet released, there are a ton of accessories and alternate parts that come with this item.
* All new head sculpt, hand-painted with authentic likeness of Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark as IRON MAN
* TrueType figure body with newly designed chest, forearms and legs with 34 points of articulations
* Two pairs of interchangeable hand palms
* LED-lighted heart device, hand gauntlet and boots (battery operated – batteries included)
* Realistic mechanically wired gloves and boots
* Articulated mechanical robot with fire extinguisher
* Belt with pouches
* Knee pads
* Realistic leather shoes
* 6″ x 6″ square black figure stage
* Cardboard backdrop imitating Tony Stark workshop setting from the film