Long before it was a tired meme and some time before it was a fresh meme, “This is Sparta!” was just the awesomest line to be found in Frank Miller’s 300, a film about muscular men directed by Zack Snyder and starring the then-lesser-known Gerard Butler as Sparta’s King Leonidas.
This guy’s already been a 6-inch figure along with some of the other characters from the film, but Sideshow knew that a mere 6 inches could not contain him and thus are releasing a 12-inch model. Check it out:
Here’s a look at the features:
The King Leonidas 12 inch Figure features:
* Over 26 points of articulation
* Authentic likeness of Gerard Butler as King Leonidas
* Switch-out head with alternate expression
* Real fabric cape with harness
* Faux-leather belt, vambraces and greaves
* Helmet features a realistic faux-horsehair crest
* Realistic wolf’s tooth necklace
* Sword and faux-leather scabbard
* Battle damaged Spartan shield with faux-leather handle and removable broken arrows
* Two (2) pairs of Interchangeable hands
* Figure stand with 300 movie logo and King Leonidas nameplate
This one’s a great find for anyone who couldn’t get enough of the film, or any fan of the absolutely insane abs that distracted from 300’s admittedly exciting historical inaccuracies.