Most people I know don’t expect a gift in the fall. That’s what makes a Thanksgiving gift idea so much fun. You don’t have to get anything expensive. You don’t have to search for the “perfect” gift. Its a way to say thank you to your friends and family and celebrate the coming cold weather – hey, you’ve got to celebrate it or else you’ll mourn it!
If you are invited to a Turkey dinner, bring a quick and easy gift for the cook or the other family guests…here are some suggestions:
- Jar of Gourmet Cranberry Relish or Apple Butter (It’s been done before!)
- Seasonal Cookbook (It’s probably just going to collect dust on the shelf!)
- An Apron – There are pretty aprons with themes (It’s kind of gay!)
- Nutcracker and Bag of Nuts (Mmm…you can’t go wrong with NUTS!)
- Board Games so everyone can play after stuffing themselves with Turkey (Settlers of Catan, Apples to Apples,to name a few…)