February 16, 2012
Standing 12 inches tall and looking every bit as terrifying and intimidating as fans would demand comes a rendering of the CLASSIC PREDATOR, the original from the massively popular film franchise. Completely movie-accurate and featuring a brand new head and body sculpt for the Sideshow line, he wears amazingly detailed body armour and comes with a detachable light-up mask.
Once again, though, we can look to the massive list of features to show you exactly the kind of effort and awesomeness you get with this figure.
* Authentic and detailed likeness of Classic Predator from the movie Predators
* Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale (approximately 14 inches tall)
* Over 22 points of articulation
* Newly developed head sculpt and upper body
* Net on body and left hand
* One (1) interchangeable expanded mouth
* Six (6) interchangeable palms including:
* One (1) pair of fists
* One (1) pair of open palms
* One (1) left relaxed palm
* One (1) right palm with pointing forefinger
* Articulated shoulder cannon
* Leather-like skirt with waist band
* One (1) pair of forearm armor with expandable metal blade on right side, and LED light on left side
* One (1) left chest armor and back armor
* One (1) right shoulder armor with straps
* One (1) pair of thigh armor
* One (1) pair of leg armor
* Detachable battle damaged face mask with LED light-up function
* Classic face mask
* Display stand features forest scene with bone trophies and tree trunk
August 11, 2011
At this year’s Comic Con, Sideshow had a ton of great offerings and here’s one of the exclusives they had on display!
Crafted in 1:3, these Iron Man helmets are based on the films designs for Mark V, Mark VI and sidekick (partner?) War Machine. Each one is individually painted and finished, but most impressively, each one also features LEDs in the mask that create a glowing effect from the eyes. If you have a Marvel display or you’re just bummed out about missing this stuff at SDCC, your prayers have been answered!
August 18, 2010
There’s a brand new Marvel Select pre-order headed your way and here’s your first look!
Magneto (with helmet) is the latest addition to Marvel’s premiere figure line, Marvel Select, a collection that brings out the best in Marvel’s heroes and villains via high-quality individual figures.
Sculpted by Gabriel Marquez, this figure captures Magneto standing tall and proud above the ruins of the Xavier Institute (and the body of a fallen enemy!), looking as smug as you might expect from one of Marvel’s greatest supervillains ever. With ambitions to eradicate the entire human race in favour of the highly-evolved mutants, though, it’s unlikely Magneto intends to spend much time resting on his laurels, so this victorious pose won’t last long!
Made by Diamond, this figure can be pre-ordered now and ships in September! You’ll want to hurry, though, because the helmet-free variant has already sold out!