Bakugan Toys

Bakugan Banner

What is the hottest toy this Christmas?

There is a clear winner: Bakugan toys.

What is Bakugan Toys?

Every kid is asking for this new game based on an old concept (ie. Marbles). It is based on a show on Cartoon Network and is about a game where players roll Bakugan toys onto metal “gate cards” that then transform into monsters that do battle. Think Transformers and Pokemon on steroids and a sprinking of Magic: The Gathering and you’ll get the idea.

Who is the Bakugan game aimed at?

It’s aimed at 6 to 12 year old boys but I have seen 40 year old fathers battling it out in the Bakugan arena. The concept, cartoon and all the marketing is all geared towards the younger age group but don’t by a prune…it is open to all ages. Great lengths have gone to ensure that the game plays very much like it looks in the cartoon.

Where can I find the names of the Bakugans?

I have included a link to a poster that I got from Spin Master Toys. This should point you in the right direction. I had a few of these posters in our store but they were in high demand. Just click the image below to reveal a detailed high resolution poster that you can print out.

bakugan-all

Here are some other bakugan articles you might be interested in:

How to Play Bakugan (with Youtube Instructions)

FAQ Bakguan (Frequently Asked Questions)

What size Bakugan are best?

How to Repair your Bakugan?

Online Bakugan Video Games are Here?

My Favorite Bakugan ball is…

14 Responses to Bakugan Toys

1. Bakugan bargains! Also have Bakuspin, Trap Bakugan, Bakuswap, Bakuclear

2. alexandra says:

what is the highest real bakugan g power. ( not custom made)

3. [...] In conjunction with the anime series, Sega Toys and Spin Master released a strategic game, called Bakugan, using metal cards and magnetic spring-loaded miniature [...]

4. LOVER OF BAKUGAN says:

I have just question…..can Bakugan baals open on a normal table?or it must open on a metal card?please answer me..

5. Bakugans can only open up when they roll over metal cards.

6. love Bakugan says:

I found this Bakugan store from Mr.Bakugan blog i thing is best Bakugan store. Because this sore list name of Bakugan for u.

7. corals says:

hei who play me bad kitty

8. your crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. my bakugan i create is 20 feet long i made it by me and my father his g power is infinity it is true you want to see it view my website

10. Jhoan says:

are you a girl love bakugan?

11. bab-J says:

i wish bakugan would come true today right now it would be a dream come true (: <3 i wish bakugan would come true!): then it would be a (: if it did so lets hope it starts today (: <3 (:

12. baby-J says:

i wish bakugan would become real today right now then it would be a dream come true (: <3 i hope bakugan comes true so then this ): would become this(: so lets hope and wish it comes true (: <3 (: